Call For a Free Consultation

 (855) 906-2966   Let us call you
No legal fee unless you get paid.

Call a Mississippi Team That Won't Give Up

Our lawyers focus thierpractice on personal injury law. We pride ourselves on protecting the rights of our clients and seeking the best possible recovery or outcome in all cases. If your accident was caused by the negligence of others, it is important to take immediate action to recover the compensation you deserve. Hava a good Hazlehurst based injury lawyer on your side. Call us for Free case evaluation today!

Call for a Free case evaluation with experienced Mississippi-based injury lawyer

Mississippi Playground Accidents

Children have more energy and tend to be more reckless than adults. That is why they are more likely to suffer an accident and getting injured.

Here you have an example of how a good link/claim looks like. A child is injured because the playground fence fell on him. The fence was damaged due to years of use, multiples hits with football balls, and the elements. The school owner or manager had the responsibility to fix/change the defective fence. This way that part would not have fallen off. Hence, the accident could be avoided. Additionally, upon a simple inspection of the playground, the fence’s defective section could be spotted. In this case, you have everything, the culprit, the action that caused the injury, and the injury itself. Therefore, the plaintiff can press charges against the school because their negligence caused his child injuries.

All owners of private or public property must ensure that their visitors and invitees are free from any harm. Owners are compelled by the law to deliver the highest degree of care in any situation. Meaning that if the negligent actions of a certain owner cause an accident, he is partially or completely at fault for the accident.

The fact that these claims have fewer points than the other one (3 Vs 5), doesn’t mean that is easier to proof. They are much harder to prove because sometimes, the victim is often responsible. For example, many fights start because two or more individuals are angry. The playground supervisor could not be aware of the rising anger until it is too late. Therefore, if they react to end the fight, they are free of any responsibility.

Don’t forget to make the claim quickly. All playground accident claims follow the statute of limitations. Meaning that you have a fixed window to make your claim. After it ends, you are not allowed to sue the other party. But if you have a great lawyer, he could be able to extend that window, giving you more time to make the claim and achieve compensation.

Call now to schedule a free & confidential consultation about your case.

You will pay no legal fees unless a favorable settlement is secured for you. (855) 906-2966

Recent legal blog posts

If we can’t settle, we’ll take them to court.

This doctor told me I had an 80 percent chance of a full recovery, 15 percent chance of no change, and a 5 percent chance of permanent worsening. An initial examination will rule out any such dangerous or life-threatening conditions. We no longer give the attorneys messages to return a client’s call. That means if you get a bill or a collection notice in the mail, you get it to me so I can deal with it. Many law firms utilize case managers, who act as your primary contact during your claim.

Read More

It may deny that the injury even took place.

If you’re like me, you love social media: Facearticle, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Foursquare, Google Plus. Within a week or so, the examiner will issue a report stating (in his opinion) whether you really were injured, whether the injuries are accident-related, whether the treatment you received was appropriate, and whether you continue to have any problems related to the accident. In the previous articles, I dealt primarily with the period before your accident and the period from your accident to the conclusion of your medical treatment.

Read More

But let’s just say only 150,000 are repaired.

When a herniated disc bulges out from between the vertebrae, the spinal nerves and spinal cord can become pinched or compressed. If the vehicle that hit you has personal injury protection (PIP) coverage, that coverage will pay your medical bills. Reserve: The amount of money an insurance company sets aside in anticipation of paying a claim. ” I believe that dealing with the adjuster in as courteous a manner as is reasonably possible will significantly contribute to the possibility of resolving your property damage claims as quickly and effectively as possible.

Read More

Please read it and use it and give me your feedback.

Do not let the insurance company argue that they are under a “permanent injunction” pursuant to the Mabry Order to use 17c. One word of warning: You are the one that is hurting. Insurance companies do not like to evaluate claims based on “what if’s. Is this the kind of person you want to entrust with your medical care and your legal case? Everything I do to market my law firm is completely within the rules set forth by the State Bar. We also collect the final information regarding your lost wages, if applicable.

Read More
"

Top Lawyers Pick

    Call now to schedule a free and confidential consultation about your case.

    You will pay no legal fees unless a favorable settlement is secured for you. (855) 906-2966
    Call for a free Consultation
    Call for a free Consultation
    Call for a free Consultation